Establishment (incorporation) of the Representative Office of a foreign company
The Representative Office of a foreign company is its separate division, located on the territory of the Republic of Belarus, which protects and represents the interests of a foreign comoany and other functions that do not contradict the law (Article 511 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Belarus).
A representative office of a foreign company may be opened, unless otherwise provided by legislative acts or international treaties of the Republic of Belarus, only for the purpose of carrying out, on behalf of and in the name of the foreign company it represents, performing preparatory and auxiliary activities, including:
- assistance in the implementation of international treaties of the Republic of Belarus on cooperation in the field of trade, economy, finance, science and technology, transport, the search for opportunities for the further development of such cooperation, the improvement of its forms, the establishment and expansion of the exchange of economic, commercial and scientific-technical information;
- the study of markets for goods and services of the Republic of Belarus;
- exploring opportunities for investment in the Republic of Belarus;
- the creation of commercial organizations with the participation of foreign investors;
- selling tickets and booking seats for aviation, rail, road and sea transport companies;
- other socially useful activities (clause 8 of the Regulation on the procedure for establishment and operating Representative Offices of foreign comoanies in the Republic of Belarus).
Thus, the representative office of a foreign company is a form of presence of a foreign company without the right to conduct business on the territory of the Republic of Belarus:
Need help establishing a Representative Office?
Just contact us: Telephone Viber Whats app We chat e-mail.
By contacting our Company, you will get:
- Advice on the procedure for establishment of a Representative Office in Belarus;
- Advice on the staff formation of the Representative Office of a foreign company;
- Preparation of documents required for applying for the necessary administrative procedure (establishment of a Representative Office in Belarus);
- The service of submitting documents to the appropriate state body without your presence in person or the service of submitting documents to the relevant state body accompanied by a specialist of our company with the provision of a car with a driver for your comfort;
- Placement of an order for the purchase of corporate seals, inspection ledger and a customer comment book;
- Preparation of documents for: opening a settlement account in a bank;
- Advice on HR accounting and HR administration during the first month from the moment of the establishment of a Representative Office.
- If necessary, we will translate documents from any foreign language into Russian, as well as notarize the translation, you don’t have to spend time searching for a notary translator and waiting in long lines at the notary’s door.
Our team is ready to provide you any assistance at any stage of your business development. We work for the prosperity of your business. Working with foreign companies has been a priority for our team for more than 10 years. Our specialization is comprehensive consulting.
We look forward to seeing you in our office: 57b, Surganova St, office 131 a, Minsk.