Comprehensive legal services are provided to the extent agreed upon by the parties in contracts for the provision of legal services and include:
- Legal advice (written and oral);
- Claims work (preparation of claims and actions);
- Contractual work (preparation of draft contracts, legal examination of draft contracts prepared by third parties, participation in negotiations aimed at discussing the terms of contracts);
- Registration of corporate documents (minutes of meetings of the company, resolutions of the founder, Articles and amendments to the Articles of the Company, etc.);
- Development of local legal acts (internal labor regulations, job descriptions, regulations on departments, etc.);
- Preparation of organizational and administrative documentation (Orders, instructions of the executive body of a legal entity, Head of the Representative Office);
- Registration of personnel records (execution of individual personnel records or maintaining a full cycle of personnel records);
- Participation of a lawyer in the meetings;
- Representation of the interests of your company before state bodies and other organizations (with the exception of courts).
The service package will be formed taking into account your wishes and needs of your Company.
Please note that comprehensive service can be carried out both remotely using the Internet, telephone, facsimile, postal and other communications, and with the placement of a specialist in your office during the working day established by the rules of the internal labor schedule of your organization.